- HubSpot Project Management Software
Do not rely on fortune to keep your team on track, many free software is available to manage your projects. Using project management software you can make to-do lists assign tasks to your team members and analysis the progress. You can also analyze the strength and weak areas of your team. Paid project management tools have much more features like project templates, storage, and plugins but free project management tool will also work appropriately for small companies.
These project management tools are free or have a low cost which makes them attractive. Centralizing work with software may reduce misconceptions and keep every team member to date about the team’s progress. A significant improvement was observed in production with software. Take a look at free software to simplify your work methodology and make your team centralized and more effective.
A few amazing features from ClickUp let you tailor the all-in-one project management solution to each member of your team, including the choice between three distinct ways for each user to see their personal preferences, projects, and tasks. This is a good choice if your marketing team works closely with sales, design, or development because it offers functionality for all four departments.
- The possibility to define goals to serve as a reminder for teams of their objectives
- The capacity to prioritize your projects, and allocate work to groups
- Two-way Google Calendar sync
- A simple method for customizing choices for managing particular activities
- Activity stream with the option to add mentions
- 57 integrated apps · Multiple Plugins
A client-facing project management tool called Project.co can provide a handshaking platform for your team and clients. Every project has its own threads view, tasks, team progress, and payments categories. Project.co visualize the progress of your team on multiple projects.
- Connect your other tools
- Invite your clients
- Complete visibility of your team’s work
- Find everything in seconds
- A reminder of your deadlines
- Reply to email without logging in
- Payments tab for different
- Payment solutions
Teamwork provides integration of the different platforms that keep clients, teammates, and leadership on the same page Forget prolonged meetings and unlimited emails and misconceptions. Visualization of real-time progress let your team and clients more confident for project success in the same budget and use of resources in the right place
- Free templates, kanban board, profitability, Gantt chart, Calendar, milestones, and schedule tabs
- Comprehensive dashboard for analysis of ongoing projects
- Integration of different well-known platforms
Wrike stands out as a superb project management application for those who want to get rid of email threads, time-consuming project meetings, and paperwork with real-time commenting and notifications, live editing, dynamic reports, and more. Customize the view according to the project requirement and its mobile integration makes it a good choice. Information can easily be shared with different platforms at any time.
- Interactive Gantt chart and Kanban board option
- Built-in templates and Digital publishing of projects
- Project Portfolio Management and Advance Time Tracking
- Email and calendar synchronization
If you are looking for a tool that helps you to manage the project, marketing, operations, campaign, and workflow Asana is a good choice. Asana provides an interactive platform for local and online team management, task assignment, and analyzing project status.
- Timeline for project completion.
- Built-in project templates
- Well known apps integration
- Customize workflow.
- Synchronization of different platform
Paymo‘s free edition only permits access for one user, but if you work independently or with a small team, it could be a useful tool for billing clients and keeping track of billable hours. In addition to keeping track of your funds, Paymo lets you schedule tasks, make to-do lists, and manage several projects’ budgets simultaneously.
- Easy-to-use Kanban boards for quick project updates
- To keep everyone on the same routine, use time tracking
- Asset sharing is made simple with file sharing and Adobe CC extensions
- Reporting on timesheets to update clients
- Project templates to launch operations with a single click
Your team may utilize Airtable, a configurable spreadsheet, and database program, to develop a project management tool. Its project tracker template is perfect for fans of Google Sheets and Excel since it makes managing tasks in a familiar spreadsheet-like environment simple.
- Task subdivision within tasks
- Ability to set up time estimations and assign jobs
- Additional templates, including a team hub and asset tracker, can help keep distant teams coordinated
- Highly versatile for various teams
- Integration with well-known programs like Slack, Asana, Dropbox, Google, and Workspace
Trello is a drag-and-drop project management platform that enables you to move personal or business projects through workflow phases and to the conclusion. With tasks displayed as “cards,” you may specify what those phases are, such as business project statuses like “On Hold” or personal project categories like “Things to buy!” Each card may have a name, be allocated to a certain person, have a deadline set for it, and have assets like photographs attached to it.
- Templates for a variety of project categories, including business, education, and productivity for individual
- Any card on any board can add attachments, such as photographs
- Workflow phases should be modified to represent your operations
- Simple card movement using drag and drop across process steps
You can make a to-do list with Todoist more easily. You can prioritize your tasks, team members, and other items. A calendar, scheduler, and reminder can make your move on to your track. It has a highly customizable and user-friendly interface.
- Lists of templates to help and encourage you
- Regular deadlines for repeating assignments
- Visualizations of productivity and “Good” points for successful streaks and tasks
- You can stay organized with labels, notifications, and topic feeds
Project managers can keep total control of their tasks, teams, projects, and communications thanks to the project management and team collaboration software called ProofHub. Managers may simply switch between straightforward to-do lists and agile Kanban boards that are customized, assigning tasks and deadlines to team members as needed.
To keep track of essential information and have real-time interactions with your team members, ProofHub has a notes feature and a dedicated discussions area.
- To examine files and layout visual designs, use an online proofreading tool
- Integrated chat feature to communicate with team members
- Several project views, including Table View, robust Gantt charts, and Kanban boards
- To monitor your team’s progress, use a time tracker and timesheets
- Project reports that provide a thorough summary of the overall project progress
- To keep track of your work and team activities, use Me-view and an activity tracker
- An event, milestones, and deadlines calendar for the project
You can define your routine tasks in MeisterTask easily. This tool is equipped with Kanban boards and a facility to customize different fields. You may also import your projects from different software management tools like Trello and Asana.
- Project file attachments facility
- Time tracking to ensure that no deadlines are missed
- Using custom project icons, tasks may stand out
- The free version support 3 projects only
HubSpot Project Management Software
This project has the feature to interact with Marketing Hub so best for commercial applications. Built-in templates, tasklist, and task automation make it ready to go. Report generation can help you to have an eye on marketing along with projects.
HubSpot Project Management Software Features:
- Feature to connect files and track
- Ready-made task lists to start work right away
- One platform for marketing operations and task management
- Workflows, emails, and landing sites are integrated into one platform
- Personalized models for ongoing projects
The project management tool from Britrix24 has Kanban boards, Gantt charts, task counters for simple prioritizing, and reports for examining how time-consuming certain jobs are. Within tasks, you can also make to-do lists.
- Recurring tasks for simple automation and task generation
- Integration with Billable Hours, which is beneficial if you work with freelancers especially
- Task statuses for simple progress monitoring
Freedcamp is an intelligent project management tool with many built-in features. Integrated features like, a Gant chart, task, Kanban, and subtask present a comprehensive picture of all team activities. Wiki features to store all the versions of your project’s documents in one place.
- CRM to store all the important contacts for good relationships
- A discussion board that allows a centralized place to discuss ideas
- Integrations with third parties, such as Google Drive, Google Calendar, Dropbox, and others
Monday.com track your project from planning to completion. Multiple projects can be managed and kept on track using dashboards, assigning teammates, and analyzing bottleneck issues. A clear and intuitive project dashboard makes you more confident and energetic. You can automate different projects and tasks to save valuable time.
- Personalized Workflows to set the priorities of task
- Gantt chart for the project target date and timeline visualization
- Integrations with Google Calendar, Microsoft Teams, and Slack
- Deals all parts of the project from planning to completion